I threw my books in fury
On the table-no,it's not funny.

I'd been studying from the morning
Till it was late in the evening.

I couldn't study but ten pages.Now
you may ask me what made me frown.

Let me tell you-tell you clear
why deep in my heart,to open my book I feared.

I could never finish on time.
To me it was like a mountain to climb.

"Stay at the foot than to try to reach the top" was my concept.
Atleast in that case, I wouldn't feel lost or misled.

Furiously, I bent down on my knees.
At moments like these, there is one who can answer a 'please'.

'Lord I know you love me,I know you care.
But sometimes I wish I wouldn't feel so bad.

No matter how hard I try, I always seem to fail.
It seems my plan to study well in 10th would never prevail.

Lord help me, help me more,
So that higher I can score.

I am tired, I really am.
I really wish to be the best I can.

I really............."my prayer broke.
And from deep inside an impelling voice spoke.

"Remember a girl in 10th grade, just like you,
but she had a blind mother who

Needed all the help she could get.
The girl may have had a lot to fret.

But you...you are blessed.
You have a family,home,love

And don't forget your Father above...."
And acknowledging the presence of a Living God,

I bowed my head again and slowly said,"Thank you,dear Lord."